Ben Godfrey is a trusted and dynamic Executive Director, Non Executive Director, Investment Director and Responsible Manager. Ben has helped private companies achieve unprecedented growth in the financial services, property, technology and medical/health industries. Ben has deep experience in the funds management industry, currently managing a multitude of wholesale and retail funds within the regulatory environment of an AFS Licence (ISG Financial Services Limited AFS 29028) of which Ben is the executive director and a responsible person.
Ben is highly sought after in the following specialty areas:
- Deal / Investment origination, negotiation and structuring
- Private capital raisings and placements
- Fund creation, structuring & management
- Allocating investment capital
As the co-founder of the ISG group of companies , Ben developed leading edge financial structures / products and investment strategies which provide investors with exclusive access to regulated investment products which offer exceptional return potential, previously reserved only for high net worth individuals, corporate entities and large family offices.
Ben was responsible for leading and managing the implementation of the legal and compliance frameworks for the ISG group of companies which enables the group to interface with financial services industry professionals such as Accountants, Solicitors, Financial Planners and licensed Authorised Representatives.
- Masters of Information Technology, Queensland University of Technology
- RG146 Qualified
- Co-Founder and Director: ISG Group of companies
- Director and Responsible Person for ISG Funds Management
- Former Non-Executive Director: House Call Doctor group of companies